Sunday, April 29, 2007

2/22/06 Levon

• 2/22/06 AI performance: "LEVON".


"Levon" gets a BIG response on the internet.

Ricky.org says, "interest (in Taylor Hicks) is burning up the internet."

Taylor’s shout out to the ‘Soul Patrol’ after the song THRILLS the fans on the message boards. He is talking to US! He used our name! He read what we said, and he is talking to us! It goes down in history as a "The first Soul Patrol shout-out" and the fans treasure the memory.

This is the first program I watch. I like Taylor, but I don’t get quite what is up with Jez, the obsessed fan I see on my regular, non-AI related message board. She made a dozen posts about him, just going on and on about him…! What the?? He is my favorite contestant after this first show too, but I also like Paris and Chris…Calm down, Jez!!

No comments: