Sunday, April 29, 2007

Graycharles starts distributing crack cocaine...I mean Taylor Hicks Band recordings



http://www.graycharles.com/index.php/2006/01/01/mp3-downloads/

• 3/15/06 Graycharles posts the first set of Taylor Hicks Band live
I find the mp3’s as soon as they are posted, and I download them and listen to them one at a time. The first one is good, I think as I listen for the first time… Oooh, I really like it. Hey, it is getting even better! Really jamming now…and nice finish! Great song!

I download another song and another song, and I love them. I listen to them over and over. The poor sound quality of the recordings does not matter. I am telling everyone I can find, "Hey! Listen to this!" No one around me seems to get it.

Downloading and listening to each mp3 was like opening present after present on Christmas morning...you don't what it is before you open it, but you know it's gonna be good. And it is!

The set was recorded in a bar, and you can hear people talking in the background. I wish they would all shut up! Still, I can hear the music…and I LOVE it. I wear out those mp3s over the next few days and then...

No comments: