Sunday, April 29, 2007

• 3/08/06 AI performance: "TAKIN’ IT TO THE STREETS" WOW!!!



By the end of Taylor’s performance, I am on my feet, yelling and clapping! WOOOOOO! That was fantastic!!

Wow!



**This song is the magic moment!!!**

The internet EXPLODES!!! Taylor is THE topic at work, and on the radio talk shows the next day.I am completely overcome with Taylor Mania. I don’t know how bad I have it. But looking back, I see I was completely Taylorized by the time the song ended. My fate was sealed.

I want to watch Takin’ It To The Streets again!

I realize maybe I can see it on the internet. Sure enough, I find it there and re-watch the performance many times. I get the same thrill every time I watch it, and the same huge smile.



I find this cool blog called graycharles...

No comments: