Sunday, April 29, 2007

4/06/06

AI performance: "COUNTRY ROADS" (Country theme week)



The rumor is: Taylor’s Country song, "A Country Boy Can Survive" is taken from him at the last minute because the producers say his choice was ‘Alternative Country’ and not country.

The fans are not happy with "Country Roads" and it doesn’t look like Taylor is, either. Again, I fear for Taylor’s American Idol survival and vote like a MAD WOMAN…and I am kinda MAD…mad at Taylor.

What is he doing?? That isn’t him. He didn’t even TRY. I’m sort of pissed. If he is gonna’ just check out and give up like that, why should I spend 2 stinking hours trying to vote for him??!! Fricken freck, he’d better not get voted out. But if he does, it is his own fault. So he didn’t get his song choice. So what? Does that mean he gets to just phone the performance in? Was he protesting or something?? Where is my TAYLOR???

Some people on the internet insist he was sick. They are worried about his health. I try to latch onto that and forgive him…If he really was sick, I feel guilty for my frustration…but those WERE my feelings for about 2 seconds…Aww, shoot. Who can be angry with Taylor for more than 2 seconds, anyway? He is such a Q-T Pie.

Hummmm… have I crossed some kind of line, here??

(PS: The song being taken away is the rumor I heard and I believed and so I put it in here with my memories. This does not mean it actually happened. Maybe it didn’t. But there are reports of family and/or band members who reported the story. I have not been able to find the source of those reports.)(PPS: I also feel really bad that I was angry with Taylor for a second. Sorry Taylor!)

No comments: