Sunday, April 29, 2007

3/19/06 MORE live recordings from Graycharles! I can't leave my computer!! Maybe I should get one of those iPod things...

Graycharles posts the second set of Taylor Hicks Band live mp3’s



I repeat the same process with this batch of mp3’s, but these sound even better.

I listen to these two sets of mp3 all the time, STILL and now it's been over a year since I found them. Some from the first set I like better and some from the second Iike better…but I love them all. The band and Taylor really jam!

I notice the way he plays with the tempo of the music, the words to the music, the volume of the music…Taylor takes the listener on a journey or tells a story with the music and I can’t stop listening to see what will be happening next. And once I have heard the whole song, I have to listen to it again…and I keep noticing new things.

Also, I love the way Taylor kind of ‘samples’ pieces of different songs in the middle of another song. This set has the IMFAMOUS "Naked In The Jungle" performance where Taylor breaks into "gangsta rap" in the middle of the song, complete with swearing…and then ends the rap with a couple of yells.... very, very sexy yells. I have to say, it is hot. I don’t know why, it just is. Over time, it becomes a legendary song to the fans.

No comments: