Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ain't No Sunshine...3 seconds that we will always dream about.

• 2/16/06 AI performance clip: Ain’t No Sunshine (the 3 second clip that nobody can forget) and The Harmonica Walk.



Taylor’s ‘harmonica walk’ has America talking and the fans are going crazy. More evidence that Taylor is the REAL DEAL! Dare they hope?? The Soul Patrol grows!!I still have not seen the program and I don’t know who Taylor Hicks is.People at work watch the show and convince me to give a shot, so that at least we can chit-chat about it on breaks.•

2/21/06 Taylor interviewed in The Birmingham News and says he needs a new couch:"I've been lying on a couch that I had in college," says Hicks, 29. "And it's not even a couch, just bundles of cotton. My friend's dog rolled in a cow carcass and sat on it." •

date ?????? Sojie and Connieb and the whole Soul Patrol decide to pitch in to get Taylor a new couch! These fans have seen him for maybe a total of 4 minutes on their TVs and they LOVE him. They really love him.

No comments: