Sunday, April 29, 2007

4/18/06 You Send Me

Satisfied, so satisfied, and happy with "Crazy Little Thing Called Love, I waited patiently for the next week. I knew it would be good, as it was American Standards week. I think everyone knew it would be good. There was no clamoring from the fans, no complaining, no demands for dancing or no dancing and for once, absolutely NO song choice worries or complaints…we were all just in a happy Taylor haze…blissfully awaiting our next TuesTAY. We now had full confidence in Taylor. He knew what to do.


And then, women of all ages across the country pass out in their living rooms:



• 4/18/06 AI performance: "YOU SEND ME"

Holy mother of god $##%&*………!!!! That was HOT!!! I think the temperature rose like 20 degrees in my living room…dAmmmmmmmn!!!

People were worried that maybe he lost some votes because of all the fainting made it difficult to dial…

And that is all there is to say about THAT!!!

No comments: